2011年12月2日金曜日

2011

Dada, 13 years old
 It's already December. 2012 is quite near to us.

Talking about canine freetsyle activities of mine this year I entered to two fun meetings and two major competitions. I did several demos at some big events. Also there will be a demo performance with live piano music in this month, which I'm really looking forward to.

Actually there were many canine freestyle activities in Japan this year, fun meetings and competitions and seminars. At one fun meeting in February I was invited as a part of judges which I enjoyed a lot.  I'm sure canine freestylers have had difficulties in choosing which events they should join.
dance with Dono

Three years ago we held the event with Kath and Karen from UK. They came to Japan as judges for the competition and the presenters of the seminar. That event was the first one after the event with Attila(also from UK) in 2006

So I can say Japanese canine freestyle is really flourishing now.


It's pity that I cannot say 2011 has been a good year.

We had that cruel disaster on 11th March. The earthquake itself was bad enough and the tsunami was awful but I believe we can rise again out of them as many of our ancestors had done before.

doggies,
you are only watching balls in my hands

What made me uneasy and restless is the Fukushima NPP accidents. It's still in the serious condition and it will be for a long time. I still cannot see how it is to end.

This winter we all have to work to save electricity as there will be the shortage of the supply everywhere. But that's fine with me. I in Tokyo can put up with it. All I want is those people in Tohoku can have warm and cosy days in this coming winter.


We learnt when this disaster happened that there are friends all over the world.  Of course I'd known there were friends everywhere but this time I really felt it.


I hope, I really hope 2012 will be better.
I hope it will be a good one without any fear.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿