2011年7月1日金曜日

Hot days

Hot days!

Usually we are in the rainy season at this time of the year in Tokyo. But the last few days it have been like the middle of the summer, crazy hot.

In such days I'm busy before going out for a walk with dogs early in the morning.

It starts the day before.

I put two 500ml water bottles which are filled up to one third with water to the freezer. The next morning the water in the bottles are frozen. I fill water over the ice and during the walk dogs can drink cool water. They would be in my bag.

I put the wet cool dog t-shirt to a plastic bag then pack them to my bag. These t-shirts are for dogs to wear on the way back home as the sunshine would be too much for the black dogs. The water would be evaporated from the t-shirt and they would keep dogs black coat temperature low.

(This is the cool t-shirt that I made from pillowcase cover. The material is said to  well absorb and evaporate water.)

I have to apply anti bugs spray to dogs. This is my original with tea tree oil and seder wood vinegar (with patchouli -- this is my favorite scent).

I apply sunscreen to myself and I apply bugs spray myself as well.

Of course I need to carry poo bags. I need balls as the training aid and towels to clean the balls, and I carry some treats as well. The foldable bowl should go to the bag so that the dogs can drink water from it. These are not especially for summer. Everytime I go out with dogs I carry them.

The problem is that the dogs are always excited when going out. They hurry me up with following me here and there when I'm getting ready with these too many items.

Then I forget something. Yesterday it was t-shirts. I put them to the plastic bag but forgot to pack it to my bag. The other day I forgot the foldable bowl.

Maybe I have to train them to sit or down quiet to wait for me. I know, yes, I know.

Maybe tomorrow, or sometime I will.

But it's tooooooooooo..... hot to do such training!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿